You are welcome to create a Fundraising Campaign for the 2018 season anytime, but officially the season will not begin until late August or early September when we are ready to begin receiving orders. The season will run until December 16th, and you are welcome to promote your fundraiser for all or part of that time.
The Campaign creation process is entirely online, but do not hesitate to contact us first if you have additional questions about our program.
- Go to the Lynch Creek Fundraising website, www.lcffundraising.com, where you will see "Get started - it's free!".. Click this to begin!
- To get started you will need to sign up for a free account, or connect with Facebook. If you have run a fundraiser with us before or participated as a team member, you should already have an account created and can click Login under the red "Sign Up" button if you are not already logged in.
- Once your account is created you will be prompted to Create Your Fundraiser by giving it a name and selecting a category. Then click "Create Campaign" and you will be directed to a page where you can invite teammates to join your fundraiser. We highly suggest that you click "Continue" to skip this step, and instead invite teammates after your Beneficiary (payment) information has been submitted.
- You should now be looking at your unique campaign page, which is almost ready to go! Click the yellow banner at the bottom of your page to enter the information for end of season profit dispersal, which should be the name and address of an organization, NOT an individual. Until this information is submitted to and approved by the LCF Fundraising Team, your campaign will not be active and your supporters will be unable to shop or donate.
- While waiting for campaign approval we suggest that you upload a personalized image, provide a description of your fundraiser, and adjust your fundraising goal by clicking GUIDE again and then "Add team photo and description". This is also the best time to invite Teammates so that once your campaign is approved everyone can begin sharing with supporters right away! To do this, click MEMBERS (next to GUIDE) and then Invite Teammates.