Perhaps the most common question we receive here at Lynch Creek Farm is “How do I care for my wreath?”
Lynch Creek Farm wreaths are the freshest in the industry because we procure our fresh evergreens from the forests of the great Pacific Northwest, right in our own backyard. These are living, breathing products that will last a long time.
There are care instructions in every scarlet gift box we ship out, but here are a few quick tips:
- It is almost always a good idea to hang your wreath outside. Because the product is breathing, fresh air will extend the lifespan of the wreath. Some customers really want their wreath on the inside of their home, and that is understandable.
- If you place your wreath inside, it will last about 3 weeks when properly cared for.
- Wreaths absorbs moisture through it's evergreen branch cut ends. To really increase the health and lifespan of your wreath, simply spritz some water onto the branch cut ends every 2-3 days.
- Outdoors, the wreaths will last approximately 4-6 weeks with regular watering.
- Climate and direct sunlight drastically affect how long your wreath will last. Hanging your wreath in a cool location with a good amount of shade will help your wreath live longer.
- Care instructions are found on the inside flap of the box and also on a care card placed inside each box.
- The metal wreath hanger has a clear coating over the paint so it will not leave paint marks.
- None of our ornaments bleed color when wet.