Your Lynch Creek centerpiece should arrive strapped down in the red shipping box. You may refer to the care instructions on the box, or use these quick tips:
- Remove the straps from the centerpiece and take it out of the shipping box as soon as possible.
- The centerpiece is arranged in floral foam in a plastic tray and shipped slightly moist, so it is very important to add a 1/2 cup of water to the floral foam immediately.
- Water your centerpiece every 2 to 3 days or when the floral foam is dry to the touch. You may also spritz the centerpiece with water every 1 to 2 days.
- If you place your centerpiece inside, it will last about 3 weeks when properly cared for.
- Although the plastic tray is solid and shouldn't leak, you can put a plate or tray underneath it if there are any concerns.