The LCF Fundraising program only supports fundraising for the following types of organizations. Please see the Terms and Conditions for details about which organizations are acceptable within the LCF Fundraising program.
Certain types of organizations are eligible to participate in LCF Fundraising, and each will be reviewed by Lynch Creek Farm prior to the activation of that organization’s online campaign page. Lynch Creek Farm reserves the right to refuse participation in the program to any organization, for any reason or no reason at all. The following types of organizations will be eligible:
- an organization holding a current tax‐exempt status under Section 501(c) of the Internal Revenue Code
- a recognized government entity: state, county, or city agency, including law enforcement or fire departments, that are requesting funds exclusively for public purposes
- a K‐12 public or private school, charter school, community/junior college, state/private college or university
- a church or other faith‐based organization with a proposed project that benefits the community at large & is not on the terrorist watch list
- those other public groups which do not require an IRS Tax ID number, such as little league baseball or similar sporting groups
The organization certifies that it is eligible to participate in LCF Fundraising, and will provide written documentation thereof at Lynch Creek Farm's request.