Perhaps the most common question we receive here at Lynch Creek Farm is “How do I care for my wreath?”
Lynch Creek Farm wreaths are the freshest in the industry because we procure our fresh evergreens from the forests of the great Pacific Northwest, right in our own backyard. These are living, breathing products that will last a long time.
There are care instructions on every red gift box we ship out, but here are a few quick tips:
- Care instructions are found on the box and also on a care card placed inside each box.
- It is almost always a good idea to hang your wreath outside. Because the product is breathing, fresh air will extend the lifespan of the wreath. Some customers really want their wreath on the inside of their home, and that is understandable.
- If you place your wreath inside, it will last about 3 weeks when properly cared for and with regular watering.
- Wreaths absorb moisture through the evergreen branches' cut ends. To increase the health and lifespan of your wreath, spritz some water onto the cut ends every 2-3 days.
- Outdoors, the wreaths will last approximately 4-6 weeks with regular watering.
- Climate and direct sunlight drastically affect how long your wreath will last. Hanging your wreath in a cool location with a good amount of shade will help your wreath live longer.
- Keep wreaths away from heat sources that may dry them out such as direct sunlight, heat vents, or open flames. Always keep wreaths away from ignition sources.
- Metal wreath hangers have a clear coating over the paint so they will not leave paint marks.
- Our ornaments won't' bleed color when wet.