Sometimes when trying to shop, you enter your name and email address and click the Shop Now button and nothing happens. This usually indicates you have an active pop-up blocker stopping the product website from loading in a new window. Follow these steps to disable your pop-up blocker so that you may shop, and then follow them again to re-enable your pop up blocker.
Safari (iOS) - Enabling and disabling pop-up blocker
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Safari.
- Under the General section, click the toggle next to Block Pop-ups to enable or disable the pop-up blocker. A green toggle indicates an enabled pop-up blocker.
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Tap the three dots at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings near the bottom of the menu.
- Select Content Settings.
- Select the Block Pop-ups option at the top of the screen.
- Click the toggle next to Block Pop-ups to enable or disable the pop-up blocker. A green toggle indicates an enabled pop-up blocker.