Caring for your Truck Centerpiece is very simple, here are a few quick tips:
- Care instructions are found on the box.
- Carefully remove the centerpiece from the box, taking care not to pull on the branches.
- These are shipped dry and need to be watered. Upon arrival, add 2-3 cups of water as needed into the top of the centerpiece.
- To properly care for your centerpiece, add another 1/2 cup or so of water and spritz it with water every 2-3 days.
- Place your centerpiece in a cool location with minimal direct sunlight.
- The centerpiece will last approximately 3 weeks with proper care.
- Keep all centerpiece away from heat sources that may dry them out such as direct sunlight, heat vents, or open flames. Always keep centerpiece away from ignition sources.